We're thrilled to host our 2019 Personal and Professional Development Conference on Legacy of Leadership: Impact Driven Philanthropy on Saturday September 21, 2019 | 8:30AM-2:30PM at Harley Davidson
$35 for members
$50 for non-members
$80 for Conference & 20th Anniversary Celebration
Register you, your friend, colleague today at
REGISTER HERE FOR THE LEGACY OF LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE
What does legacy mean to you? What does it mean to create impact in your community? Does the legacy you want to leave behind align with the impact you are creating? No matter where you are on your journey, you can always create impact in the world around you and leave a strong legacy along the way.
At MULYP’s Professional Development Conference, you will experience and learn what it means to impact your community through your actions, time and talent with our amazing workshops and a motivating address from our keynote speaker.
DURING THIS ENGAGING CONFERENCE YOU WILL LEARN:
- How giving your time and talent aligns with the legacy you want to leave
- Ways to effectively give your time and talent to your community
- How to establish consistency between the legacy you want to leave and your actions
- Steps to identify the legacy you want to leave
- Corry Joe Biddle, Executive Director, FUEL Milwaukee; VP Community Affairs, MMAC
- Carlos Clanton, Immediate Past President, National Urban League Young Professionals
- Ray Shackleford, President, National Urban League Young Professionals
WAIT, THERE’S MORE! ENJOY:
- The Development Zone filled with local entrepreneurs and companies that have just the thing you need to take your personal or professional journey to the next level.
- Networking with Milwaukee professionals
-Light breakfast and lunch
#MULYPCONF19 #LegacyOfLeadership #UrbanLeague #Milwaukee #YP